facebook

theta. stop.

by: Theta

I'm in a "lower tiered" house than you on the beta gad last night. You asked what house I'm in, I told you. Girl says "oh wow like how did you get invited on this gad?" Yes she was drunk, but like what the hell thetas. She said it implying she was surprised that someone from my house was asked on the gad. Are you that superficial and caught up in make believe sorority world that you're that blind to not see that people are people and can have girl friends and guy friends in whatever houses they please regardless of house status.

Posted By: Theta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Similar thing happened to me with a Theta, except that it was at Fiji during a party and that she recommended I find a frat party more fitting to my "level".

By: Lol
by: Smh Oct 17, 2016 1:09:27 PM

Yikes yeah...it's so annoying. Just brush it off, I'm sure the guys there liked you just as well. Petty girls will be petty, they won't realize how unattractive it makes them until they graduate and have no real friends

By: Smh
#2  by: Ugh   

How has their house not been shut down yet honestly. For bullying and hazing

By: Ugh
#3  by: Haha   

Does anyone actually like theta even though. They're not even attractive. Like 5 of them are, but there's a lot that are not at all and they're just rich

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.