facebook

i'm sorry but it's just saddening

by: Sad

It's so sad and stupid! If you're in a sorority, sit by the people in your house in class! Walk with them, and actually TALK with them! Do you know how often I am sitting in lecture with my house and see girls in other houses that look like they don't even recognize the other members of their house in public? Do you physically not know everyone that's in your house or something...?

This goes with going out as well...I've been asked if I'm in a certain house and the girl is like "oh I thought you were cus that's my house too!" ......really?

I'm not gonna call you out, but you probably know who you are. I understand you probably have friends in other classes you like to sit by, but the hostility is so evident especially when walking to class you guys don't even talk or get along like how did they pick the members of your house....was it really personality, or was it looks. Let's end the superficiality and actually create real sisterhoods here at Uw.

Posted By: Sad
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.