facebook

sisterhood

by: .

Every house has a good sisterhood, I truly believe that because if you're being yourself during recruitment you'll find girls very similar to you. I also believe that girls are generally nice to each other, and no we're not ALL BFF's but you will have friends. I definitely think some houses have better SISTERHOODS where as a house they aren't cliquey and are accepting of everyone. That being said, the houses that I think have the best sisterhoods, from my interactions and also noticing how they treat each other during philanthropies and going out

JOIN:
Adpi, ChiO, AXO, AGD, ZTA, DZ, Tridelt

Eh:
PiPhi, DG, Sigma Kappa, KD, Gphi

No (again, you could still find friends and be loved):
Theta, Kappa, Phi Mu, aphi, AOPi,

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

KD DG sisterhood better than ZTA XO. This list is wrong and dumb

By: no
#2  by: PNMs   

Every post saying that every house has a true sisterhood is false....whoever wrote this is entirely correct. A lot of houses are not built on the foundation of family, friendship, and sisterhood, but rather popularity, wealth, and looks. It is 100% true, and during recruitment those houses are decietful to new members to make them feel loved and comfortable only to take off the fake loving facade after bid day.

I

By: PNMs
#3  by: d   

Uh how do you know this? I find it hard to believe that you have enough personal close friends in ALL of these houses to know if they have genuine sisterhoods. I'm honestly curious how you came up with this list.

By: d
#4  by: d   

Uh how do you know this? I find it hard to believe that you have enough personal close friends in ALL of these houses to know if they have genuine sisterhoods. I'm honestly curious how you came up with this list.

#5  by: d   

#6  by: .   

As someone that actually knows both houses well, you should switch ZTA and SK.

By: .
by: .Sep 17, 2016 3:12:32 AM

That doesn't match my experience but then okay can we just agree that they're both strong?

By: .
by: AgreedSep 17, 2016 8:59:15 PM

ztas fight a lot

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.