facebook

week after rush week

by: Rushee

So what do most sororities do the week after rush? Is there any way I could miss a day or two if I have to go home for an appointment?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same   

I have the same question. I work around the area and probably won't be able to get time off for another week since I already had to get rush off. is that a problem?

By: same
#2  by: dsf   

That's called "bid week" and you usually have lots of sisterhoods and events with your house, it's a lot of fun. There will probably be one or two mandatory events (like pledging, my house does it the Friday after recruitment) but for the most part they're completely optional. But they're lots of fun and you should definitely try to go to as much as you can! The women will totally understand if you have work though, a lot of the active members will have work and obligations too so they shouldn't hold it against you.

By: dsf
#3  by: Hi   

Another thing to look forward to during bid week, at least for my house, is an all house retreat! I'm not sure if all houses do theirs then but I know it's something I wouldn't want to miss

By: Hi
#4  by: Yeah   

Worth sticking around if you can, this is when the girls really get to know each other. And you should be on the look out for someone you'd like to have as your big. :)

By: Yeah
#5  by: UW   

One of my most memorable weeks in the house was definitely bid week! Here's just so much going on and it was endless fun getting t know my sisters and the hOuse and I was just so happy because it reassured me that I ended up where I belong.

By: UW
#6  by: ask   

Ask about this during recruitment! It's a good conversation starter and you'll get insight about each sisterhood and different events!

By: ask
by: yaSep 7, 2016 10:39:33 AM

this is a really good idea

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.