facebook

any sororities with just double rooms?

by: rr789

Any sororities where you don't have to sleep in a sleeping porch and can just double or triple with others when you first rush?

Posted By: rr789
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

i only know of about a handful of the houses that put you on the porch. Most of the houses I toured aside from DG put you with an older member or a girls in your PC. Also if it helps I was on the porch for one quarter and it's not as bad as it sounds! It really did bring me closer to my PC!

By: Hi
#2  by: d   

Most houses have a porch where you will stay for at least one quarter, the only ones I can think of without porches are KD and Phi Mu but I might be missing one. That said it's really not that bad, in some ways I like it more than having roommates because as long as people respect the peace and quiet of the space its usually a better place to sleep than a room where you have roommates that are trying to do get ready, put on makeup, do homework and things like that while you want to sleep. Extra prime for naps.

By: d

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.