facebook

sleeping arrangements

by: Scared

Sooo I've literally snored my whole life and am now terrfied of living in with so many girls.. Any advice how to go about it?

Posted By: Scared
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: d   

You could try to find a house without a sleeping porch. Because you're other sisters are going to get really annoyed if you're keeping everyone up. Have you tried those sticky strips that hold your nose open? Or a different pillow?

By: d
by: YaAug 26, 2016 4:15:58 PM

I can attest to this. A girl in my PC snored and kept up half of the porch and everyone was annoyed

By: Ya
by: ScaredAug 26, 2016 8:30:51 PM

I have a narrow nasal passage compared to others which makes me snore... I really don't want to and I'm so insecure about being bullied or made fun of it for it...

By: Scared
by: @scaredAug 27, 2016 12:32:16 PM

I was bullied for snoring too. I now wear a CPAP and I get a better night sleep and people can't hear me snore. Some people tried to bully me for wearing the CPAP but it beats snoring. You have to ask your doctor. If they say you don't have sleep apnea, continue to push to get a CPAP. They told me I didn't qualify, but when I finally pushed through and got a CPAP, I did much better.

By: @scared
by: hmmmAug 27, 2016 11:37:24 PM

Yes. A lot of people snore. It is possible that DG is filled with girls who snore - I don't know for sure. But I do know that snoring is a serious medical condition. You must see a doctor. Joining a sorority should be the least of your problems.

By: hmmm
by: nurseSep 5, 2016 10:52:06 AM

You might need your tonsils out.

By: nurse
#2  by: meh   

Just join DG. You will fit right in.

By: meh
by: haAug 27, 2016 2:20:42 PM

sort of true isn't it.

By: ha
by: lolAug 27, 2016 3:05:26 PM

?? Why is that

By: lol
by: @lolAug 27, 2016 7:10:48 PM

Have you seen DG? If you have, you should know why they probably snore.

By: @lol
by: ?Aug 28, 2016 11:31:09 AM

Why? Do a lot of DGs use CPAPs?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.