facebook

sororities to keep on the lookout for this year!

by: UW

PNMs: a solidified list of the houses to pay attention too ect.

TOP: houses known for their kindness, sisterhood, good friendships with guys, and for being social.

Kappa Delta
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi

MID: same as above, but less sisterhood, not as good as a reputation with guys

Kappa Kappa Gamma
Delta Gamma
Delta Delta Delta
Alpha Xi Delta
Chi Omega
Delta Zeta

BOTTOM: houses that haze,

Kappa Alpha Theta
Gamma Phi Beta
Pi Beta Phi
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Phi
Alpha Gamma Delta

NOT EST. well enough: newer/ever changing reps that arnt solidified enough yet

Phi Mu
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi

Posted By: UW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UW   

BOTTOM: houses that haze, have reputation for bullying and bad sisterhood, as well as cheating and dirty hazing

By: UW
#2  by: lol   

everyone knows pi phi, g phi, theta, and a phi are the top four houses. All this anti top frat propaganda is getting ridiculous and its very desperate

By: lol
by: okAug 22, 2016 7:06:33 PM

yeah everyone does know those are the top houses but in this cases people are talking about best personality, not social ranks

By: ok
by: obviouslySep 17, 2016 10:56:36 PM

Agreed

By: obviously
#3  by: what   

agd hazes?

By: what
by: UmAug 22, 2016 3:08:40 PM

Yeah obviously

By: Um
#4  by: Lol   

Just trying to scare girls away from top houses before rush. Desperation

By: Lol
#5  by: Stop   

Yeah I'm in a house listed in the "top" and honestly please stop making these lists. It's making KD/AXO/ADPi look bad. I want people to join my house because they want to, not because they were told to. If a house decides to haze, that's their own choice. While I don't agree with the decision to haze in the slightest, a good number of my friends are from houses that supposedly haze and they love their house. There are good and bad girls in every house. Let's please stop this nonsense and let pnm's decide without any input from this stupid site

By: Stop
#6  by: hey   

Sigma Kappa was founded in 1910. Literally one of the oldest chapters on campus.

By: hey
by: hmAug 22, 2016 8:00:46 PM

Yeah they probably belong in the middle category because I know they don't haze at all and have a pretty strong sisterhood.

By: hm
#7  by: PNM   

I've already been told about the reputations of each house, and yeah I'll have to agree KD AXO and ADPI are the only ones on my lookout for this year, it seems like the best option for having the most fun/being the happiest and making the most true friends

By: PNM
#8  by: bump   

this is important

By: bump
#9  by: This is so stupid   

This is funny. All the top houses are on the bottom as houses that haze?? Ah ok.

By: This is so stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.