facebook

afraid of bad rush

by: Pnm

What makes a bottom tier house bottom and which one is the best or has the most potiential for a good year next year?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

They're "bottom" because people on this website say they are. There's nothing worse about them, all of the houses would be great to join. Pick which one you fit in at and are most comfortable in and it'll be the best for you.

By: Well
#2  by: True   

What the person above me said. What tier a house is according to this site doesn't affect a houses involvement on campus, how many exchanges they have, grades, or how good of a sisterhood they have. If you go through recruitment and choose houses based on tier you could end up somewhere you hate, even if it is top, because you didn't pay attention to how much you actually like the girls there. (Don't get me wrong, lots of top houses are great too, I'm just saying don't discount the bottom ones).

By: True
by: YeahAug 16, 2016 1:22:12 AM

Just so you know, I'm in a bottom house and it has literally never mattered. I love my sisters, and we can go to whatever frats we want, it's not like everyone hates you or somehing. This site is irrelevant.

By: Yeah
#3  by: Actually   

To be a top house you have to have a cat. 2 cats, even better!! 3 cats... kinda overdoing it

By: Actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.