facebook

a phi on the downgrade

by: dawgs

Is it just me or is A phi such a dying house... not in conventional terms of ranking but in sisterhood. I have a lot of friends that had dropped from being aggressively hazed and bullied. All I hear is that they're extremely cliquey once you're in and that the upperclassmen make no effort to get to know the new freshman class. I was studying over there with my friend and we walked around the house and none of the girls really said hey to each other or took interest in introducing themselves...it just feels like you're living in a house of strangers pretty much.

Posted By: dawgs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

half of their house is super good looking and the other is wack. They dirty rush super hard and put the girls who they really want in certain rooms with girls they think will rush them super hard but once school starts they become irrelevant. This could be because they only have a few pre funks each quarter because their grades are so bad

By: true
#2  by: Okay   

I feel like all sororities are like that. Cliquey and the older girls lose interest. It is what it is.

By: Okay
by: ??Aug 15, 2016 1:14:56 PM

Actually not in my house haha. I'm PC '15 and am close with a lot of the older PC's

By: ??
#3  by: Yup   

Is it just me or do you seem jealous?

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.