facebook

omfg stop trying to put dz so high

by: omfg

Proof these are the tiers. And proof this is where each house belongs. Don't even argue.

Theta: while half of the house is not as attractive as the Instagram half, theta deserves this top spot. Theta has been a solid, top house since like 1930-forever. Don't believe me? Ask your grandparents. Exclusivity, blondes, and money. You know they are top. They know they are top, that's why they get all the cool Californians.

Pi phi: like thetas little brunette sister. You know they belong here. These girls are half hot, just like theta. Some may argue even more attractive. But they just don't have that mystique, which in some ways is a good thing. Pi phi's seem a little more approachable, partially because they seem a little more fun. Less stuck up. They just won't ever be#1, because well, theta will always be. That's just how it is.

G Phi: these girls really deserve honorable mention. If boys ranked houses, I think they would be high up. These girls are the attractiveness of thetas and have the same money, and same historical house rep. Yet these girls are more down to earth, more chill. Being more approachable means being less intimidating, means not being the top of the top. But g phi's are great girls. And very well deserving of this spot.

These three houses stand alone, partially because they always have. This is an impenetrable top 3, because they are all strong houses with strong legacy and if your parents would tell you a house is top and it still sort of is, well.

Posted By: omfg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: omfg   

Here comes an interesting mixed bag of houses.
Tri delt, kappa, kd, a phi

Tri delt: they rush well. They have been a top house before, but there's always some girls who make that slip up a bit. These girls are hot like pi phi's. But they sort of lack the mystique and legacy of pi phi's. Still involved, still very relavent. But a house that could migrate between top and middle tier pretty easily.

Kd: solid nationally goes a long way. Look. These girls are cute, and nice, and cool. Everyone wants to be a kd, don't be mean about them because you know they're cool girls. They have been top tier before, so they haven't fallen much. These girls are less superficial than other top houses, yet not as special as g phi's. They have great philanthropy, and are a great house. But they just don't have that thing that makes them comparable to theta or pi phi.

Kappa: I honestly think kappa is above a phi. Kappa has been a top house, long before a phi somehow rose from
Middle tier to top in some peoples minds. Kappa's house as a whole has hotter girls than a phi. They are more well established, and consistent. And funny. And have better grades. All of these factors really add up. And I think kappa rightfully deserves this placement.

A phi: again, I don't know how they jumped from middle to high in like 2 years. But that's cool for them. It's easy to say a phi's are all hot, because they do a great job seeming that way on social media. Nationally, a phi's are that hot. But in reality

By: omfg
by: omfgJul 6, 2016 2:32:32 AM

they are more on par with axo. Seriously. Look through the whole house and you'll get what I mean. They have a great reputation, so they deserve to still be high. But I don't think they are as high as so many people like to put them.

Dg: another house that has been high before, and hit a slight rough patch but yet deserves credit. Dg is unique, and cool, and nice. Dg is right below a phi, only because they tend to recruit based less on blondes, meaning they have a greater mix of girls. They are social, they have the best philanthropy. They deserve to be here.

Axo: always managing to sneak above Dg, but lacking in the credentials to do so. Axo is a great solid house, with lots of great girls. Lots of frats like them, and granted, they have a lot of cute girls. But they haven't ever really been a top tier house like Dg has. Because of that it is less likely they will rise up to that point ever. Just because legacy does mean a lot. For that. They are below Dg. But they should be happy with that. Because that's a fine place to be.

by: omfgJul 6, 2016 2:40:49 AM

After axo -----

I see so many people put agd below adpi, but I think they are either right by each other, or adpi is below agd. Idk just put these two next to each other. They are the same house.

agd: look, they've been middle-top/solid middle for like ever. They haven't recruited a bad enough PC to have dropped that much. Let's be real. People like to hate on agd for some reason, who knows why. They consistently cob a lot of good girls, and they have good grades. They have a lot of girls who participate outside of the Greek system, and the girls are just as hot as adpi. Just more consistent.

Adpi: look, they've been middle top solid middle for ever too. If you pref adpi you pref agd, if you pref agd you pref adpi. The girls are similar in looks. And they have similar grades. They may have slightly less campus involvement but they are way more involved in the Greek system. Like way more relevant, plus they had that awesome recruitment video. Yet, overall, basically right next to agd. Same house. Seriously.

by: omfgJul 6, 2016 2:44:51 AM

DZ: okay dz here you go. These girl are cuteX and they have improved in the years and I give them that. But they just aren't as well rounded and they just don't seem like the nice girls that agd and adpi's seem to be. They have risen from low tier. But I don't see them above agd or adpi at all. They just aren't classy enough, and they aren't hot enough and don't have a good enough legacy to pull that move off that way.

Chi o: such sweet girls, such great sisterhood and philanthropy, but they just don't Stand out. These girls are basically on par with agd or adpi But they just don't have that extra thing that puts them above any of them. But these girls are still awesome and deserve recognition as being awesome.

Axid: cute girls but like they just rave so much...

zta, phi my, aopi, sk, aephi.

by: Hey dgJul 8, 2016 1:28:18 PM

Okay so clearly written by a Dg.... Nice one...

By: Hey dg
#2  by: what   

you must have a lot of time on your hands to make the title about dz lmfao

By: what
#3  by: Ryan   

You guys are insane. I think ya'll are taking yourselves a bit too seriously.

By: Ryan
#4  by: Un   

This is the saddest thing I've seen. You need to get a life.

By: Un
#5  by: wow   

Lol wow wtf is this. so dumb how do u go to uw

By: wow
#6  by: Lol   

DG has the best philanthropy? They have some of the coolest events, but when I went through FFR the girls I talked to couldn't even tell me the name of their philanthropy, they just kept talking about Anchor Splash. To have the best philanthropy you should also care about the actual cause too

By: Lol
by: HahaJul 9, 2016 12:10:34 PM

You see clearly written by a Dg nice one

By: Haha
#7  by: Yes   

Someone clearly had a lot of time on their hands

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.