facebook

give agd more credit

by: why

I see a lot of hate saying agd is below adpi and nowhere bread comparable.. Yet they are basically the same house. The girls are mostly similar in looks, seriously, stalk all the girls in both houses-- you'll see what I mean. They are basically fhe same in grades, participation, and frats they hang out with. If anything, axo should be the house we argue about being above adpi and agd... I see dz trying to say they are better than agd, but I just don't see it. There's a lot more to a house than looks, and there are some cute ass agd's. Not to mention, both adpi and agd are very involved outside of the Greek community.. stop bashing agd. Solid house. Always will be. Middle tier. Stop trying to push them down.

Posted By: why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not true   

I guess looks, school involvement, and grades are important but the reason people think dz, adpi, axo are better is because these girls are more social and fun. No one is saying agd doesn't have some great girls. Its just that agd is not as socially involved in the greek system as these other houses and that's what really matters in the end. The greek system is 90% about social life 10% everything else

By: not true
#2  by: hmm   

If I had to pick a house agd is identical to it would be chi omega. Both houses with really genuine nice, smart girls who aren't too caught up with the shallowness of Greek life. I feel like Adpi Is pretty different from agd actually, not in a bad way, just different

By: hmm
#3  by: Yes   

AGD is better than given credit for

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.