facebook

frats at vcu

by: VCUNEWS

Here are a list of 6 relevant frats that i met last year rushing as freshman. I did not join but think i may this fall. In ALPHABETICAL order here is a what each is know for.

AKL- they are know as the oldest on campus (which is actually true) and the guys seemed laid back and good friends with each other showing good brotherhood. Always asked me to go to the gym to lift but they aren't known for actual sports.

D Chi- They are known as the heavy drinkers and 2nd largest on campus (size wise) i believe behind pike. Pretty good at sports as well. Meh brotherhood but i hear the parties are fun.

FIJI- Known as the "guys on the rise" since they have only been here for like 3 years. All the guys i met were pretty diverse so some weird and some cool. I'm assuming brotherhood is good since they are new?

Pike- They are know as the fraternity that recruits based on athletics and biggest (size wise) on campus. It was hard to meet all the guys since there was so many, so i'm not sure how the brotherhood is.

Sig Ep- They are known as the guys that are sometimes good at sports but not that big name wise. I didn't see very good brotherhood at the rush events due to internal affairs i noticed.

T- Chi- They are known as the hit or miss fraternity. They are either doing really good socially or getting in trouble for their parties. Sketch at times but their guys seemed cool. Also they are pretty good at sports as well.

Posted By: VCUNEWS
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.