facebook

zta needs to relax

by: Bye

I came on this website out of pure boredom and was actually appalled by how much negativity is on here. I am a "top tier sorority woman" that lives with girls in the two other "top tiers" and a former zta. My roommate formerly in ZTA told us that most of the hate on this website is from her ex sisters.

Zta sisters- please stop it. Spreading hate to make yourselves look better only makes things worse. This isn't a credible site that anyone actually in vcu greek life uses- let's face it, every organization knows where they stand. But PNMS look at this and take it seriously which can affect how they think in recruitment. I think one of the things we all have in common is that we want every PNM to go where they feel at home. So why not bring each other up instead of tear each other down?

I'm sorry if it's wrong to call zta out on here but it needs to be said. Our organizations have all been on campus for decades and have worked our way into our spots (minus AZD who came at the same time as yall). You cannot just expect to talk negatively about other sororities and tell yourselves you're at the top. This is why no other sorority has respect for yours. Think about it.

Posted By: Bye
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Completely agree with everything said here

By: Yes
#2  by: agreed   

completely agreed. ZTA needs to come back this year understanding where they stand

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.