facebook

sisterhood

by: Ramgirl

Thoughts on AGD? They seem down to earth/artsy. Which sorority would you say has the best sisterhood??

Posted By: Ramgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

It's impossible to say which sisterhood is the best. Honestly it varied from person to person and how you fit into the organization. AGDs tend to think they are a lot better/popular than they actually are. That being said the ones I know are sweet girls.

By: Eh
#2  by: meh   

its vcu, many individual people in sorority are earthy and artsy thats the kinda school we are at. AGD, Zeta, and Sigma are the more hipster-esque ones if thats what your looking for.

By: meh
by: NahMay 24, 2015 8:05:39 AM

ZTA is not hipster....at all. They're still a great chapter but they're more preppy.

By: Nah
#3  by: Thoughts   

I'm not in AGD but live with 3 and I absolutly love them. They let me pregame with them even if it's all sisters, which my sorority doesn't allow non-sisters. They can be a bit cliquey but my sorority is the same way. I really wanted them when I went through but I love my sorority too. My advice is to go in with an open mind, and things will work out how they should!

By: Thoughts
#4  by: thoughts2.0   

Overall, agd is well rounded. This semester seemed a bit rough in regards to campus involvement because they didn't have their annual fundraiser and they havent been winning competitions.

By: thoughts2.0

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.