facebook

transfering

by: Rushie

I'm transferring to VCU in the fall and want to rush! What are the different sororities here like?

Posted By: Rushie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greekgod   

All the sororities at this school are so different than other schools, thats why we go to VCU right:) but every sorority has different personalities you'll get to see that during rush, which keep in mind is a little more formal than sororities here actually are. Go through rush greek life has so many benefits especially for a transfer student.

By: greekgod
#2  by: VCUlady   

All the chapter have girls you'll be friends with. Phi mu and sigma have the most pretty girls and fun but the worst sisterhoods (it's not non existent, but it sure ain't strong). Consider what you want out of Greek life when you're thinking about what chapter you want.

By: VCUlady
#3  by: I know   

Go into Recruitment with an open mind! This is VCU so of course the sororities are very diverse and different from each other. Phi Mu and Sigma are considered "top" but put a lot of pressure on their members to act a certain way, which can lead to a bad sisterhood. So just think of that before joining a "top" sorority just for their looks or frat popularity.

By: I know

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.