Posted By: s
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Truth   

1.Dchi/Pike
2.Tchi
3.Fiji/AKL/SigEp
4.Phi psi/ SAE

It's sad that AKL and SAE self ranks on this site. Just shows how bad they actually are.

By: Truth
#12  by: fromagirl   

Dchi, Pike
Tchi

FIJI, AKL
Phi Psi

SAE
Sig Ep

Phi Kap, Lambda Chi
AEPi

By: fromagirl
by: lolAug 6, 2014 6:30:30 PM

SigEp below Phi psi and SAE? lol, written by a phi psi or SAE for sure.

By: lol
by: lololAug 6, 2014 6:39:36 PM

^sigep is salty that they suck lol just accept it

By: lolol
by: dakSep 12, 2014 2:35:03 PM

SigEp gives bids to anyone bruh.... Theyre clearly better

By: dak
#13  by: tfm   

Everyone knows who the top dogs are, I'm not gonna repeat what everyone else has said. So I will list the fraternities who have the best potential to succeed in 2014.

FIJI- still a new fraternity on campus and they have shown incredible development and I see big things from them this year.

Phi Psi- fairly new fraternity like FIJI (chartered 2012) and they also have a lot to prove this year.

AKL- haven't gotten the chance to really get to know those guys, but I know they aren't top tier, yet. This fall will prove a lot about their direction.

By: tfm
#14  by: Guy   

I think the rankings on this thread are closer to reality than the other large thread

By: Guy
#15  by: Phi Mu Chick   

1. Delta Chi: Best parties, close brotherhood, a tad douchy sometimes.
2. Pike: Went down a bit after last semester's social probation. Very attractive, great parties.
3. Theta Chi: A bit of an undeserved negative reputation. Still top tier. Throw down pretty hard.
4. Everyone Else: The rest are still pretty good for the most part, just not on par with the top three.

By: Phi Mu Chick
by: nahSep 2, 2014 7:52:24 PM

its clear you don't know anything because delta chi's only weak quality IS their brotherhood.

By: nah
#16  by: Dude   

I can honestly say VCU's greek life as a whole is on the rise. The best on campus are easily Pike, Delta Chi, Theta Chi. It's been that way for the last couple years. However, some of the others (AKL, FIJI, Sig Ep) are showing a bit of promise. They still have a long way to go to compete with the big 3. All in all I say rush the top 3, if you don't get a bid, the others are still worth a look.

By: Dude
#17  by: phipsi   

Apparently phi psi is on social probation. That sucks

By: phipsi
#18  by: hmm   

well put. totally agree

By: hmm
#19  by: 1993   

1. Pike: Anyone who denies Pike is the best is probably a guy in another fraternity. Girls love them and they have more hot guys than anyone else on campus( that may have something to do with the fact that they have a zillion brothers). A couple of my sisters only get with Pikes. Throw great parties. They treat girls well, never heard a bad story about a Pike. Their new pledge class looks pretty awesome considering how big it is.

2. Delta Chi: I must admit they have some incredibly attractive guys. Also throw some amazing parties. They have always had the potential to be the best on campus but I've noticed they have a bit of an underachieving vibe to them, especially with any kind of social events. Maybe their new pledge class can change that. I personally know some great Delta Chi guys so I would really like to see them lose the bad reputation they have among a lot of girls. They've let a few bad seeds ruin it for the rest of them who are mostly awesome guys.

3. Theta Chi: Lots of my friends really like them so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I must admit I don't know much about them. They're certainly good looking and I've been to plenty of Theta Chi parties where I've had a great time. I just never got the opportunity to get to know many of their brothers. Their President is a great guy though so I'll put them in with the other two.

Not going to mention anyone else...

By: 1993
by: nicetrySep 17, 2014 9:38:20 PM

if you think pike is ahead of DCHI you are a dummy

By: nicetry
by: LolSep 18, 2014 12:08:22 PM

^^^^ In Delta Chi

By: Lol
#20  by: Current Geed   

I have had a little experience with the Greek system at VCU so I think I know a thing or two about it (not as much as a current member would, obviously). Last semester I was an SAE pledge but I soon dropped because it didn't take long for me to figure out what they actually were about. They were all incredibly bland indiviudals so I'm currently homeless in regards to fraternity life right now. So I'm going to rank the fraternities based upon where I WOULD pledge if I ever decide to rush again.

1. Pike: If you average in all the factors that makes a fraternity good, then Pike would be the one to go to. The have great guys, tons of high quality brothers, and girls seem to flock to them. They also lead the Greek system in intramurals and fundraising. Not to mention they throw down hard.
2. Delta Chi: Another no-brainer. Apparently these guys have been around forever and they have the portraits, paddles, ect to prove it. I went to one of their rush parties this year and it was awesome. Beautiful women were everywhere and the beer never ran out. The guys were all down to Earth and I've only heard good things about them from the ladies.

That's honestly it, many will say AKL or TChi belong up there too but I disagree. AKL seemed like your typical "friendzone" guys and Omid K, the recruitment chair for TChi really turned me away from them. I would only join a top rate fraternity and I honestly believe Delta Chi or Pike would be the way to go. And DON'T rush SAE...

By: Current Geed
by: nobidSep 18, 2014 12:31:45 PM

someone didn't get a bid lol

By: nobid
by: ...Sep 22, 2014 1:59:56 PM

I don't fully disagree with your post, but don't drop names...

By: ...
by: IFCOct 9, 2014 11:02:59 AM

Um SAE didn't have anyone drop so I have no idea what you're talking about...

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.