facebook

Should I rush ? The truth about each house ?

by: hello

I am a freshman I know it is too soon to say this but I have not made a ton of friends yet a lot of girls I know are rushing and I kinda would like to as well so I have a support group and something I can participate in I would like to hear peoples honest opinions because when I talk to these sororities they are only explaining the good parts of it for example I would like to know if it is expensive or not real things about each sorority not sugar coating it

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Boo   

At the events where u get to talk to them, sororities are always going to sugarcoat it. There are amazing things to gain from being in a sorority like friendships, leadership and communication skill, and ofc the social aspect. Each group of girls is different and each sorority has a different cost of dues for being a member. U can ask anyone in each org about that because the prices vary. The money goes into doing events so it’s not like u are paying for friends for no reason. And at the end of the day it’s a big group of girls. There will be drama because greek life is so small at vcu, but thats just life. My best advice is to go through recruitment and see if you have any real conversations or connections. It might change ur experience during college for the better

By: Boo
#2  by: g   

you either get status or genuine sisterhood, never both

By: g

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.