facebook

I want to rush this upcoming semester

by: Help

I would love to rush this upcoming semester for a sorority but I am stuck between a couple. I’m a fairly popular sophomore with a 4.0 . I am very involved and I know some girls from each sorority , it’s just what is it really like once you’re in it? Some people have such negative stories that it worries me. I actually would like to take part in something and have fun please help!!

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh   

if you call yourself popular, that’s so embarrassing don’t waste your time rushing

By: uh
by: HelpDec 21, 2023 12:23:27 PM

I meant popular as in I know quite a lot of people within my year I was trying to explain my situation please let me know which sorority you’re in such a stuck up person who is ready to hate definitely don’t want to be around someone like that

By: Help
by: xxDec 21, 2023 10:09:20 PM

Don’t listen to the trolls. People love to come on here and preach hate and anti greek life because they are bored and have nothing better to do. - If people have negative stories it may just mean that the org they were in just was not for them!! Each org on campus is filled with cool people, you just have to trust the process and see which one fits you the best!!

By: xx
#2  by: Dd   

Biggest thing to know when you rush a sorority is that it takes up a good majority of your time. Sisterhood and philanthropy is pretty big at VCU. That’s why its so important to join one that you actually feel a connection with during recruitment. Joining for status or shallow reasons never works out well. Look for genuine connections and you will have the best time. I wish you luck!

By: Dd
#3  by: Help   

Thank you so much for the kind responses, I am super excited for the process !

By: Help
#4  by: k   

Advice: Don’t go into it thinking that you are the one choosing them. It’s a mutual process and you need to give every sorority a fair chance. Pretty much every sorority has frat connections so don’t focus on ranking and focus more on sisterhood and connecting with the girls (you’ll be less likely to drop later)

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.