facebook

Sorority Rankings Updated?

by: PNM

Might want to join a sorority- can’t find any recent rankings help me out

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stroke   

major waste of time and money go do something important in life lolz. fr go and work on ur classes and volunteer stop wasting time in this toxicity and worthless lifestyle

By: stroke
by: bumpAug 22, 2023 6:20:26 AM

yeah especially at vcu like they not even sororities here lol more like groups of toxic girls

By: bump
#2  by: ha   

if u want to join a sorority you should never focus on ranking

By: ha
#3  by: Helping    

If you wanna rush there’s 3 relevant sororities sigma, phi mu, and agd. Anything else is lame.

By: Helping
by: helping Aug 28, 2023 1:54:41 AM

phimu is kind of off now but zeta has been doing good

By: helping
#4  by: greek   

Sigma
Phi Mu
Zeta
AGD
ASA
AOII

By: greek
by: YODec 4, 2023 12:52:12 AM

AGD as 4th is wilddd...they are above zeta and phimu. they are more next to sigma but the only thing keeping them from the top is their lack of relations and weird ties to ksig

By: YO
by: ciciDec 5, 2023 10:17:32 PM

i heard phi mu does the washing machine and financial hazing

By: cici
#5  by: brUh   

if you’re thinking of joining a sorority at vcu you honestly need to rethink your priorities lmao😂

By: brUh
#6  by: Yo   

To think AGD can surpass zeta and phi mu is crazy. They had their moment for a second but they are so washed up and everyone knows what they did to their pc last year so don’t even.

By: Yo
by: HuhDec 8, 2023 2:55:55 PM

no one and I mean no one cares ab zeta except zeta lmao sigma, alpha gam, and phi mu are the top three and will stay the top three

By: Huh
#7  by: k   

Sigma
AGD
Phi Mu
Zeta
ASA
AOII

By: k
by: hahaDec 24, 2023 9:08:54 AM

Another tsig thinking they are top how embarrassing..buncha wannabes who think they are too good and above everyone but in reality they look like they need a few lessons on how to be a decent person.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.