facebook

spring pledge class rankings

by: habagudday

Curious to see how people rank the various pledge classes this semester. It sounds like sig chi, sig nu, and sae all had good classes while phi sig totally fell off the wagon. Haven't heard much about sig ep either positive or negative. Thoughts?

Posted By: habagudday
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ya   

somehow phi sig only ended up taking 8 kids. idk why

By: ya
by: SophFeb 9, 2016 3:13:00 PM

not by choice from what i heard, they bid well over 20 people

By: Soph
by: yayaMar 17, 2016 11:58:27 AM

apparently 2 more are dropping and the brothers arent even aware

By: yaya
#2  by: FratDaddy420   

such a useless post, obviously SAE had the best class considering they bang a zillion chicks. I'll give you the official FratDaddy420 guarantee that they got every kid worth his salt in the sheets after drinking 30 vlad shots and 45 natty lights

By: FratDaddy420
#3  by: cha boi   

Since you're wondering: IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
SigEp: They got everyone they wanted. Almost all cool kids
SigChi: 3/4 of the PC are awesome but they have a couple weird random kids
SAE: They took a lot of kids, and they are all douchebags
SigNu: There are a handful of cool guys they managed to suck in to their trap but half their PC is still a little weird.
PhiSig: They have 10 kids and its not the 10 kids they wanted most are a little weird
Beta: They have a big PC with a handful of good kids but they struggle to keep kids, they have had a good number of kids drop already.
PiKapp: Not actually a PC but in their new class that have 3 or 4 cool guys, everyone else is typical PiKapp
DTD/LXA/FIJI: All of these are pretty much irrelevant on campus, I'm not sure if FIJI even got a PC this semester at all

By: cha boi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.