facebook

dtd

by: Wildcat

I'm thinking about rushing next semester and I was just wondering why people hate on DTD so much? I've heard some good things about their parties but never met any personally. So what's the deal with them?

Posted By: Wildcat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 7383   

Personally, I don't like DTD because I find some of their personalities weird and a couple guys were douchey to me. It all depends on the person though because someone could get this vibe from any frat. My suggestion would be to go into rush and check out every single fraternity and keep an open mind. Then after visiting each one's personally info session, decide which is best for you

By: 7383
by: WildcatJul 31, 2015 3:06:10 PM

Alright thanks for the advice. Why is their rep so bad though?

By: Wildcat
by: 7383Jul 31, 2015 4:15:41 PM

DTD have a bad rep because a lot of their members just seen to be odd guys. Every frat has this smaller group of guys that are just weird, DTD just tends to be on the smaller side so the proportion of weird guys to regular guys is more like 1:1. Where in a Beta or Sig Nu, the ratio is more like 4 or 5:1

By: 7383
#2  by: groupie   

Yeah I agree with the last post. As someone who used to spend a lot of time with these guys, I can tell you that they are some are kinda creapy and others are just downright rude and malicious. They are social at parties, but once you get to know them you find out they are really not the nicest people to associate yourself with.

By: groupie
by: WildcatAug 2, 2015 12:57:16 AM

This is going back to DWR's post: I heard that they threw some pretty good parties though. How do they compare to the other fraternities party-wise in terms of quality and how often they throw down?

By: Wildcat
by: DWRAug 2, 2015 9:59:41 AM

They throw down a lot but everyone at their parties are randos. It's a strange feel there but if you like all freshman dude parties then it's a great place to go

By: DWR
#3  by: Wic   

Also they keep reporting any negative comments on their page so it looks like they aren't awful

By: Wic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.