KKG
DDD/AXO are equal

APHI
KD
DG

CHIO
AGD

Those are the tiers.
Heard KKG’s newest pledge class sucks and they all hate each other. DDD is half genuine and half mean girls but DDD/KKG have the hottest girls. AXO is a lot of nice girls but some weird ones somehow always get in. They r chill. Aphi has some good girls but some mad annoying ones too. KD is half normal girls half weird girls but heard their 2021 pc got a lot of weirdos. DG girls think they are so much better than they actually are. Half are mean but half are really sweet girls. All of them a little weird. Also heard Chio is more like DG now. Chio has nice girls most are weird but some are still fun. Don’t rush AGD lmao all weird. Those girls scare me.

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: psstttt   

YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT. NO ONE WANTS YOU.

I have heard extremely positive things about most of the sororities at Nova. The only negative comments come from insecure people like you trying to rank us. Guess what? Those of us in sororities don't care about rankings. We care about each other.

By: psstttt
by: pssttttApr 25, 2021 5:38:23 PM

I apologize for saying you are insignificant and no one wants you. it was mean spirited and I am sorry. It was a hypocritical comment on my part. I was talking about being kind and I clearly wrote something hurtful to you and I am truly sorry.

My feelings were hurt by your comments about the sorority I joined. I am really happy with my choice and when I see comments about my sorority it really makes me feel terrible and sad.

Please accept my apology.

#2  by: Haha   

You should have never joined a sorority in the first place if you didn't want to be ranked off appearance. Welcome to the real world where not everyone tells you you're special and pretty all the time. Greek life is fake clout based off of appearance don't hate the player hate the game sweetheart.

By: Haha
by: pssttttApr 25, 2021 5:28:31 PM

Had no problem with recruitment. Found the entire process exactly what I was expecting. I have no illusions that we are all judge on appearances. My comment was about people basically self promoting to make themselves feel better about themselves by putting down others.

You clearly misread my comment sweetheart.

#3  by: hookemhorns   

AXO KKG stand alone for various reasons. Some good, some bad. I'm not going to criticize them. There are some great girls in those houses. The rest of the sororities are all interchangeable; depends what kind of girl you want to be associated with. Every sorority has something special about it. Just so you know, many girls are not striving to be an AXO or KKG. I'm not sure why people think all the girls want to be in those two top houses. From what i see, most of the girls that I have talked to are very happy with their new sorority. Isn't it nice that there are a variety of sororities, each with their own distinct vibe? There really is a place for everyone. Let me ask the person who created this original post: How do you think it makes a person feel when you blatantly say that their sorority is not worthy or it is not as popular. Right now the world feels really mean. Why are you contributing to this cruelty?Shame on you.

By: hookemhorns
#4  by: Lmao   

Kappas pc carried this year what is this

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.