facebook

open letter to pnms

by: GreekSenior

As you prepare to go into recruitment week, there's only one piece of advice that you need to hear, which you probably have already heard, and you will hear a million more times: trust the process.
Right now, you're most likely in one of two groups: the group who's going in with a completely open mind and the group who's going in knowing exactly where they want to end up. As someone who tried to go in with an open mind, I can honestly say that at one point you're going to be convinced you know/think you know where you belong. If that's where you end up at the end of the week - good for you! If you get dropped by that chapter and end up somewhere else - good for you too! I PROMISE that wherever you end up will be the best place for you. I thought I knew where I wanted to be 2 days into recruitment. I ended up in a completely different chapter by the end of the week. I had my doubts at first, but after being in Greek Life for so long, I can't see myself in any other chapter. The same thing will happen to you if you trust the process and give whatever chapter you get a bid from a shot.
For the most part, recruitment isn't what sorority life is really like in any ways. You won't know what a chapter is truly like until you're around them on any normal day. Just keep in mind that some chapters are great at recruitment and others aren't - it's just the way it is, but it doesn't mean a chapter is amazing or terrible just because of how they are in recruitment.

Posted By: GreekSenior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekSenior   

cont:
No matter what happens, keep your head up, be yourself, and look forward to Bid Day, because no matter where you end up, you'll be with a great group of girls that you'll grow to love and call your sisters.
Also, ignore any chapter-bashing on this site. It's sad to see that girls are willing to put other chapters down just to try to make themselves look better. It just looks like insecurity to me. To be honest, half of the crap on here isn't true.

By: GreekSenior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.