facebook

short description of each sorority

by: anon

kappa - fun, hot, rich girls who know how to have a good time. sisterhood stronger than tridelt but weaker than AXO. some girls just join for the name but can’t go wrong with kappa! mixes with all of the top frats

tri delt - stereotypical “blonde” sorority, probably worst sisterhood on campus but still manages to rush some of the hottest girls. will always be top at nova. dance team likes to rush here. mixes with all top frats (especially SAE/DTD) except sig nu

axo - quirkier and stronger sisterhood than kappa and tri delt but PCs are always mixed bags of 10’s and 5’s. dance team also likes to rush here. they LOVE sig nu but also mix with other top tier frats

aphi - either bottom of top tier or top of middle tier. rejects from top 3 often end up here but still one of the better srats on campus. girls are cute, super sweet, and down to earth. also very edgy and fashionable. mixes with sig nu and phi sig mainly.

KD - pretty much only mixes with pi kapp… that’s self explanatory. definition of mid tier sorority.

DG - I would argue DG over KD just because of the girls I know but their classes always end up pretty mixed, half go out and party and the other are boring. not sure who they mix with.

Chi O - highest GPA, definitely attempting to rise, super sweet girls with one of the strongest sisterhoods. only mixes with beta.

AGD - another opportunity to join Greek life! I think they mix with lambda sometimes?

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhhhh   

uhhhhhh no

By: uhhhh
#2  by: haha   

lmao okay kappa we heard all about your rush drama

By: haha
by: Spill plsMar 28, 2021 7:33:14 PM

What’s the drama?!

By: Spill pls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.