facebook

freshie

by: Recruitment 2014

What sorority do you think will be the hardest to get into? Who do you predict will get the best girls? Do you think Pi Phi or AGD will get a good bunch?

Posted By: Recruitment 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek senior   

Does it matter? Just wait and see. And if you're going through recruitment, just goeithwhat your gut tells you, not the opinions of other PNMs. You'll be a lot happier in the end, because remember, this is YOUR life and YOUR college experience. You shouldn't worry about what others think or how "cool" you'd look being in a particular chapter, because that's not what people care about and it's not what you should care about either.

By: Greek senior
#2  by: irl   

Tri delt is typically the hardest to get into but AXO or APhi will probably get the best girls because that's most people's first choice. I doubt Pi Phi will get a good bunch but AGD definitely has a very good chance because it's their first rush so they have a clean slate. This will be a defining moment for them.

By: irl
#3  by: greek grl    

agreed with all the above except the pi phi/agd prediction. AGD has had so many girls drop already, I doubt they'll get a good group cus it doesn't look like they're doing so well already. Plus, people don't want to mix with them. Out of the two I'd say pi phi would probably get a better group since they already have an established sisterhood.

By: greek grl
#4  by: hm   

all of axos social media uses girls that have already graduated...........

By: hm
#5  by: truth   

tridelt and kappa are notoriously the hardest to get into. period.

By: truth
by: novagalDec 30, 2013 5:18:17 PM

Yeah but a lot freshmen are aware of that and therefore are looking more to AXO and APHI, which would make those harder to get into.

By: novagal
#6  by: Ok   

tridelt and kappa will take you if you're pretty no matter what, others you actually need a personality as well

By: Ok
#7  by: Lol   

A phi you're not top tier so you should probably just stop

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.