facebook

do tri-delt girls really hate each other?

by: pnm

Like the question said: would I be able to actually be friends with my sisters if I joined tri-delt? I keep hearing that they travel in small groups because they hate each other.

Also, what are some good outfits for the second day or rush? Are leggings appropriate if they're worn with a nice top? What is the consensus on heels for any of the days?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brady    

In every sorority there are small groups of friends that get along really well. In tridelt that is true, but that doesn't mean they don't get along well as a whole as well. The sophomore pledge class especially is really close and they all get along really well. Girls from other sororities have even commented on how close they are. But as everyone says wait and. See for yourself at rush. Don't use this website to formulate your opinion. Talking to each sorority is the best indicator of what they are really Like.

By: Brady
#2  by: nova    

tridelt by far has the closest pledge class out of every sophomore pc at nova. other sororities have the problems that are being discussed hereā€¦all the tridelt girls that i've ever been friends with have always been really close with each other. don't know why desperate girls in other sororities are tryna make em look like they hate each other

By: nova

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.