facebook

sororities!!!

by: bubbly

Hi everyone! Tonight I went to the info night and couldn't be anymore excited! Could someone PLeASe tell me about the different sororities and their reputations, looks, expectations during rush, etc? It would mean the world for me to just get a general feel of who they are! Thanks!

Posted By: bubbly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seniorgreek   

Anyone who tells you their reputations and what the sororities are like is going to be biased. You can't realt avoid it. Honestly, the best way to go into recruitment is with an open mind because ANY of our sororities could be the perfect one for you and you wouldn't even know it. Listening to rumors and caddy remarks will just make you hate the recruitment process. It's cliche, but just be yourself because the sororities know who will best fit with them and I promise you will end up where you're supposed to. You just have to trust the process. Otherwise, you could end up dreading the next 3 years of your life.

By: Seniorgreek
by: yesOct 21, 2013 3:17:21 PM

Thank you for saying this. This website does nothing but create issues.

By: yes
#2  by: bubbly   

Thank you! I will try to go in open-minded! But I really would like to know some reputations. Also about any hazing?

By: bubbly
by: seniorOct 21, 2013 3:12:59 PM

You should listen to the advice of SeniorGreek. No sororities haze and you should rely on the system. If you are just rushing for reputation you could end up in the wrong place. Trust the system because it works.

By: senior
#3  by: nova2016   

I'm involved with Panhel, and my best advice for you pre-recruitment is to get off this website. Like I strongly urge you to find out information about the chapters from other sources. Look at their facebook pages, look at their pages on Villanova's greek life website, or even look around campus on letter days.
There are only biased opinions on here from people who are trying to build up their chapter's reputation and tear down the others. It's just the nature of the system. It's much better to form your own opinions by researching unbiased sources, and then going into recruitment with an open mind.
Best of luck with recruitment! Keep an open mind and you'll wind up with sisters you truly love for the rest of your life!

By: nova2016
#4  by: Rush!!!!!!   

Hi I'm with Hanpel and I just want to say that here at Villanova, all of our sororities haze horrendously. Good Luck!!!

By: Rush!!!!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.