Are graduate students allowed to rush?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chaz   

Yeah my dad rushed sigma chi at nova when he was 33

By: Chaz
#2  by: Of Course   

My grandma successfully joined Phi Sig last semester while taking a couple of part-time courses.

She frats pretty hard these days so it’s all good, but she wishes they didn’t make her shave her head and walk around campus without her scooter for the whole semester she pledged.

By: Of Course
by: TrueMay 7, 2020 12:36:00 PM

It’s actually really easy for elderly ladies to get bids to the top tier frats these days because they’re great at cleaning houses after a lifetime of homemaking. Plus all the pills they get.

By: True
#3  by: Balanced Man   

Sig Ep here. We couldn’t get any pledges last semester, so we gave bids to a couple of guys working in foodservice. It was pretty sweet because those guys really cook a mean cheese steak. Any way, you should be golden if you’re a grad student. We need the dudes.

By: Balanced Man
#4  by: Absolutely   

Bro - you can definitely rush as a grad student. Everyone knows the reason phi sig calls their house gypsy is because they pledged a family of actual gypsies a few semesters back.

By: Absolutely
by: For RealMay 7, 2020 1:00:07 PM

I remember them - they were pretty cool until the one with the mustache punched that girl in Kappa. Then it got kinda weird.

By: For Real
by: You’re WrongMay 7, 2020 1:19:03 PM

You got it kinda wrong. Jocabo, the guy, didn’t punch a Kappa, he was hooking up with her. And it was totally not cool with his wife, who put a curse on the house.

By: You’re Wrong
#5  by: Yup   

Yeah dude, you can totally rush. I already graduated, but since the economy is ruined, I’m going back to Nova in the fall and am gonna pledge a top tier frat. See you during rush!

By: Yup
#6  by: Frank the Tank   

Grad students rush all the time. As a matter of fact, people who don’t even go to Nova join the frats here. Have you seen the movie Old School? It’s pretty much like that.

By: Frank the Tank
#7  by: Sig chi   

Yeo just saying shed fit in perfectly w us bro we need some soft old ladies thatll perfectly clean up a2 after every rager yerrr. Yktv rush sig chi losers haha

By: Sig chi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.