facebook

getting better, getting worse, or staying the same

by: novagreek

Rate the sororities in 3 different categories: getting better, worse, or staying the same.

Getting Better: Aphi, DG, Chi O
Getting worse: KKG, AXO, PiPhi, AGD
Staying the Same: DDD, KD

Posted By: novagreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Umm   

Do you even go here?

By: Umm
#2  by: Truth   

Getting better: Aphi (very pretty girls last few pledge classes, seem more fun)
Getting worse: DG (not too many pretty girls last few pcs, some really weird ones who belong in xo or piphi) AXO (same as DG, but instead of belonging in xo or piphi, they belong in mid tiers like dg or kd, not top tier material for the last pc) DDD (shocker, I know, but I feel the last pledge class wasn't up to their standards. a girl with no eyebrows, a cross-eyed girl, foreign girls, REALLY? still strongly the top, but just didn't do so well, imo)
Staying the same: XO (still some cute girls among a group of uglies, not very fun, awkward) KKG (still very pretty, not very classy, still top-tier material) PiPhi (let's be honest, it's hard to get worse than what they already were) AGD (until recruitment, we can't tell, but I have a feeling it will be worse because I feel girls would rather be in piphi than agd because they'll at least have SOME kind of social life/status) KD (still mid-tier, nothing special)

By: Truth
by: lolSep 30, 2013 6:14:21 PM

I actually lol'd. I agree with everything, but I do think that XO is getting a little better too. (not mid-tier yet but not on the same level as piphi anymore)

By: lol
#3  by: anonymous   

this is HILARIOUS^^^^^^

By: anonymous
#4  by: A   

Foreign girls? Really? I know this school is called vanillanova but who knew that having foreign girls made your pledge class not as good as opposed to simply making it more diverse.

By: A
#5  by: novaboy    

WOW ... hilariously and obviously written by someone in APhi...what a joke you are

By: novaboy
#6  by: nova   

Getting better: APhi (SUCH a pretty pledge class in spring 2013)
Pi Phi (I'm always seeing pretty, normal, friendly girls wearing Pi Phi letters. I think they're beating their old repuation)
Chi O (their spring 2013 pledge class has much less of the stereotypical Chi Ogres of years past)

Getting worse: AGD (a lot of the normal, pretty girls are dropping out)
DDD (their most recent pledge class in a mixed bag, but obviously they're still the top)
DG (walking around campus, you see many girls wearing DG letters who don't seem quite up to snuff with DG's previous rep)
AXO (everyone is saying that A Phi is moving in on their spot in the top tier, which isn't surprising)

Staying the same:
KKG, KD

By: nova

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.