facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by: soph

I rushed my freshman year and it didn't work out for me which crushed me. I still really want to be in a sorority but I'm scared it won't work out again. I'd be comfortable in a mid-tier sorority and I know a lot of girls in them. Do I have a chance/is it a lot harder for sophomores to get a bid?

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Junior   

Sorry about last year, tbh if you know people soph more year can be easier. A lot of the time youre friends can get you a spot in their sorority if you know enough people but they do give out limited spots for sophomores.

By: Junior
#2  by: .   

get over yourself

By: .
#3  by: Hmm    

Friends can only do so much but you won’t get fully dropped. You can’t be picky tho.

By: Hmm
#4  by: &-&/   

“i’d feel comfortable in a mid-tier sorority”
sounds to me you set your expectations too high and you were surprised when reality fell short of those expectations. maybe settle for less this time around? or even better, stop acting like it actually matters what “tier” you’re in.

By: &-&/
#5  by: Sry   

Depends on if your friends have pull to get you into theirs. It can really go either way sophomore year just be yourself and don’t take it too hard if it doesn’t work out

By: Sry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.