facebook

phi delt

by: Joe

What is your honest opinion on Phi Delt?

Please only speak if you know brothers in Phi Delt, I already know they’re not SAE, and I know they’re new. That’s about all I know

Posted By: Joe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: B   

the whole ranking thing doesn’t really work until more people know who’s in it. wait till fall

By: B
#2  by: Yuh    

Their pc sucks, it’s all the other frats rejects

By: Yuh
#3  by: response   

there's nothing to base a ranking of them off yet, so don't believe what you see here and wait till they've been around for a bit to form an opinion

By: response
#4  by: rrr   

They think they’re top tier, but they’re upper middle....probably somewhere around pi kap level

By: rrr
by: JohnAug 20, 2019 9:40:58 AM

Lmao what u smoking they not in any tier they just started

By: John
#5  by: Jeffry   

Wack

By: Jeffry
#6  by: Yo   

They’re chill

By: Yo
#7  by: pity   

buncha frat rejects, bottom tier until proven otherwise

By: pity
by: LolAug 23, 2019 4:37:41 PM

what you’re saying just isn’t true, but keep hating bud

By: Lol
by: NickAug 23, 2019 4:53:55 PM

No one even knows them yet everyone chill w the ranking, u can’t base them off anything cuz they so knew and irrelevant

By: Nick
by: kjwkwAug 23, 2019 7:48:23 PM

there’s some ok guys, but it is just a fact that a large number of them couldn’t get bid to any of the frats they wanted, and that’s why they’re in phidelt. it just seems really weird on this site when guys try and say they’re pi kapp level when they clearly aren’t (at least not yet, we’ll see after their first real pc), and it’s just as clear that those dudes are in phi delt lol.

By: kjwkw
by: TruthAug 24, 2019 6:56:28 AM

I don’t understand trying to say anything about them when you don’t know them and they are so new. Just see if their parties are fun and go from there.

By: Truth
by: .Aug 24, 2019 8:02:12 AM

but I know plenty of them? it’s not like these are random dudes, they all go to villanova lol. it’s entirely possible to know a lot of their members and to be able to judge them.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.