facebook

why did dg drop to the bottom?

by: Question

Not in Greek life but my friends were telling me this and I’m curious?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: The Wildest Wildcat   

Everyone in my rho gamma group talked after we submitted our ranks and every single one of us ranked DG last. Rounds were cringey and conversations felt so forced and awkward in our opinion.

By: The Wildest Wildcat
#2  by: Upper classman    

I’m a senior and this was a long time coming. Every year DG drops a little at a time and this year was the final culmination of that. Super sweet girls don’t get me wrong! I bet AGD, XO, and KD are ecstatic.

By: Upper classman
#3  by: Bad pref rounds   

During DGs Pref round there were some really graphic and triggering speeches that made girls drop them and pick KD over DG. Happened to a lot of PNMs

By: Bad pref rounds
by: SophomoreJan 24, 2019 2:51:17 PM

As a sophomore who went to DGs pref round I found the speeches to be moving even though one was a little graphic. I think the reason people didn't like them was because they weren't expecting speeches to be that serious since not all sororities got that personal. I thought they had good messages overall

By: Sophomore
by: wildcat2Feb 10, 2019 11:41:05 PM

why were they graphic/triggering?

By: wildcat2
#4  by: cutscutscuts   

DG was playing fast and loose with their cuts. They cut girls after the first round who were way prettier and overall just better than the pledge class they ended up with. Lots of girls were shocked to get cut from DG but asked back to APhi and KD, seems like they were trying to play hard to get which turned a lot of girls off. Heard they even cut legacies.

By: cutscutscuts
#5  by: ok   

Sometimes chapters have a bad rush. Let's support each other tho, do we really want a ranking system which leads more chapters to close?

By: ok
#6  by: This thread is biased   

Lmao this thread was so clearly started be either someone in KD, XO or AGD to try to make themselves seem like they're ranked higher than they are. Look at the basic facts-- DG has cooler girls and mixes with better frats than KD. XO and AGD barely even have mixers, and AGD barely has half a pledge class whereas DG has a full 55. Nice try tho

By: This thread is biased
by: UhhhJan 24, 2019 5:02:40 PM

Ur “basic facts” are wrong

By: Uhhh
by: ??Jan 24, 2019 7:06:15 PM

If this is true why didnt anyone wanna be in it unless it was all they had left

By: ??
#7  by: i'm a guy   

everyone saying DG is bottom clearly knows nothing about greek life and is using this site to make themselves feel better about their own chapter

By: i'm a guy
#8  by: ok   

dg did not get a full pledge class. you can see in their insta photo it’s like max 30 girls. i’m sure they’re still cool but they just had a bad rush this year. maybe girls didn’t focus on rankings as much who knows

by: wrongJan 24, 2019 8:44:51 PM

i’m on panhel and i can confirm dg got 55 girls

By: wrong
#9  by: ok   

dg did not get a full pledge class. you can see in their insta photo it’s like max 30 girls. i’m sure they’re still cool but they just had a bad rush this year. maybe girls didn’t focus on rankings as much who knows

by: WrongFeb 11, 2019 12:12:05 AM

Wait I’m laughing that you are basing their pc on a picture. Bid day is hectic not every girl is in every picture that’s a known fact. DG got 55 girls that is a legit fact that can’t be questioned LOL but this is cute

By: Wrong
#10  by: Nope   

Rush is so different for each PNM. a bunch of KD girls got dropped by DG this year and other way around. they are still pretty similar, middle tier. But whoever is saying chi o and agd moved up clearly did not go through recruitment. also, it is a complete fact both DG and KD took their max for their pc

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.