facebook

best sorority sisterhood

by: frosh

i want to be in a sorority that actually does stuff together and does more than just take pictures/make it look like they do stuff. which sororitys do the most? which ones have fun philanthropy or other events to look forward to? i know during rush they will tell us what they do, but which sororitys ACTUALLY have an active presence?

Posted By: frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: '   

as far as i know...
tridelt does stuff for alex's lemonade stand
kappa does hoops for hope and like a pink game
axo does domestic violence awareness and walk a mile in her shoes
aphi does mac n phis, phiesta bowl w sig ep, and red dress gala
kd does cornhole
dg does anchor slam and sometimes a waterballoon toss

By: '
by: /Dec 13, 2018 7:19:59 PM

Sisterhood is what you make of it in a sorority. Each sorority has girls that are super super close and also girls on the outside, but how many depends on each chapter. Some chapters are known to be fake and have some nasty girls whereas others have a great sisterhood reputation. The rumors about this aspect are actually all mostly true. But not everything you see on sorority instagrams is reality so pay close attention to how the girls act during rounds. If they come across as fake they probably are.

It sounds dumb but if you wanna know about the sororities’ philanthropies go on the Greek life website they’re all there

By: /

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.