facebook

sorority reputations

by: ?

What are the reputations for each sorority at Nova?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: D9   

And again none of the d9 sororities or fraternities or even any multicultural Greek is not on this site. Just goes to show how blind and ignorant the Greek life at nova is. No mention of the great strides the multicultural community at nova has made to charter chapters or reactivate chapters that have been gone for years.

By: D9
#2  by: nova2016   

If you're going through recruitment this spring, ignore everything above this post except for the last line by "truth."
I'm an involved with Panhel and strongly urge you to get off this website if you haven't been through recruitment yet (which I'm just assuming is the case). Go on the chapter faceboook pages, check out their websites, look around campus on letter days, etc. Just get off here because it's all biased opinions. Best of luck!

By: nova2016
#3  by: SigmaChiGuy   

Hearing good things about the new XO class coming in...

By: SigmaChiGuy
by: GreekJan 12, 2014 8:31:50 PM

XO and Aphi had really good pledge classes

By: Greek
by: gocatsJan 13, 2014 9:57:45 AM

I disagree with you on kkg. They had as good of a pledge class as Aphi and AXO. AXO had a few randos though.

By: gocats
by: truthJan 13, 2014 11:34:22 AM

kappa did far and away the best

By: truth
#4  by: yo   

pi phi didnt have that bad of a pledge class, they have some cool and pretty girls. xo had a great pc, axo and aphi definitely killed it though

By: yo
by: IndieJan 19, 2014 10:32:31 AM

Agree with comments above, XO's new pc has got some talent!

By: Indie
#5  by: catz   

Aphi has a sick pledge class, definitely bumped Tri Delt out of top tier

By: catz
by: YesFeb 11, 2014 10:44:03 PM

Agreed. Tridelt has had a couple bad pledge classes in the past couple of years. Plus the girls are snobby and think they're better than everyone because they're supposedly at "the top". I think that in the past 3 or 4 years, APhi has definitely gotten some pledge classes that are top tier material, and this year proved it.

By: Yes
by: JJFeb 15, 2014 8:54:31 PM

hahahaha that's probably the biggest joke I've seen on this website, and everyone who isn't in aphi can attest to that. We all know APhi has some ridiculous plan to get in the top tier and they still aren't there yet. And tridelt is not the sorority that they will bump out of the top tier. Maybe AXO but not DDD. One pledge class with some bad girls does not bump them out of the top tier. Sorry Aphi

By: JJ
by: knjFeb 16, 2014 11:56:13 AM

If a sorority mixes with all the top fraternities, recruits good pledge classes and has a decent reputation, I'd say that would make them top tier. It wouldn't knock anyone else out of top tier, but I would consider it a fourth.

By: knj
#6  by: Z   

Agreed, definitely the new 4th

By: Z
#7  by: T   

Top - KKG, Tri Delt, A Phi, AXO
Middle - DG, KD, Chi O
Bottom - AGD, Pi Phi

By: T
by: hmmMar 8, 2014 9:17:45 PM

Chi O is still bottom because they don't really mix with anyone, but if the next pledge class or two are as good as the most recent, then I'd say they're middle.

By: hmm
by: SigmaChiGuyJan 31, 2015 8:47:23 PM

Looks like XO had another good pledge class this year...

by: SigmaChiGuyJan 31, 2015 8:47:54 PM

Looks like XO had another good pledge class this year...

#8  by: Indie   

Thanks for the double post SigmaChiGuy. But agree w/ you about Chi Omega -- Definitely on the rise for SECOND year in a row. Although they seem to hangout more with the rugby guys. WTF?

By: Indie
by: NoFeb 3, 2015 1:22:19 AM

Chi o pls u have no chill stop

By: No
#9  by: Former KKG   

For the second year in a row, XO brought in a quality pledge class. Still don't like them, but Congrats!!

By: Former KKG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.