#1  by: NovaPuss   

DTD
LXA
Pi Kapp
Beta

The rest are irrelevant geeds

By: NovaPuss
#2  by: Ok   

They all kinda suck this fall besides I guess Sig Nu SAE and Beta. Pi Kapp took everyone, Sig Ep and Sig Chi struggled for numbers... This is very apparent. Phi Sig hard ehhh.

By: Ok
#3  by: novanation   

alright this is a serious descriotion, im a sophomore and ive been out at the majority of these frats minus a few, i have friends in most of them as well, being honest, most nova guys are respectful and kind, the fraternity distinctions here arent immense, saying that theres a lot of ranking changes going on lately so its interesting to see each class

sig nu - got a pretty good class, took a lot of their friends, seems like a nice group of kids, will rise to top fraternity

sig chi - struggled hard for numbers, lost a lot of kids to sig nu, sae, and somehow pi kapp, going to need a better spring class, losing the mansion is not a good look for them because they can only party at the courts, stagnant...could drop next semester

sae - gradual decline, taking reckless kids, getting more and more reckless, good looking kids but their recent lack of organization is going to be the end for them, on the decline...headed for the bottom

lxa fiji and dtd - unsure if they got classes, stagnant

sig ep - got a really strange class actually, not typical sig ep kids, from those that ive met the are nice enough, probably going o

pi kapp - got a fairly good class, still a little dorky but improving, this was their first real test and they did well, were able to steal a few kids from better frats, on the rise by next semester

beta - half were similar to their very good spring class, half goobs typical of beta, still too creepy

By: novanation
by: LolNov 2, 2016 7:19:12 PM

Okay tell me, are you in Sig Nu or Pi Kapp? Since ya roasted every other class... Make it less obvious next time mate.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.