facebook

tiers

by: NattyChamp

Most of the tier posts are from 2012. Gimme the tiers as of 2016. I want to know Frats and Sororities plz.

Posted By: NattyChamp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: CatsByATrillion   

Fraternities: top- sig ep, sig chi | middle- sig nu, beta, phi sig | low- dtd, pikapp, lxa (not mentioned: SAE, kicked off I believe so can't rank yet) RIP-fiji

Sororities: top- tri delt, axo, kkg (though losing ground) | middle- a phi (on come up), kd, dg | low- chi o, agd, pi phi

Trending up frats: Sig Nu, Beta
Trending down frats: SAE (probably), Phi Sig

Trending up sororitys: AXO (even though already top, dope pledge class), A Phi, KD
Trending down sororitys: KKG, DG

By: CatsByATrillion
by: LmaoJul 13, 2016 4:33:25 PM

Looks like we spotted the Sig Noodle. How are you trending up coming off a semester with ZERO parties (not broken up by cops) at Keebler? That being said, this is a solid list. Might switch A Phi and Kappa due to Kappa's latest epic downfall. SAE probably top tier still even with getting in trouble. Sig Nu is not trending up though, and I've heard good things about Beta's pc but they need to mix with more top sororities this year for you to judge that

By: Lmao
by: Uhh Jul 22, 2016 3:04:03 PM

SAE got kicked off but they are still top tier... This may change in the next year...sig ep and sig chi remain top tier and phi sig was top tier but had a downfall

By: Uhh
#2  by: Recent   

In order
Top: Sig Ep. SAE. Sig Chi
Mid: Sig Nu, Beta
Bottom: Dtd, LXA

Top: AXO. Tri delt. A phi
Mid: Kappa. KD. DG.
Bottom: Chi O, AGD. Pi Phi

By: Recent
by: NoJul 20, 2016 4:39:36 PM

Switch KKG and AXO...

By: No
by: OkJul 22, 2016 3:01:59 PM

switch aphi and kappa... Kappa may have had a slight downfall but they are overall top tier and above aphi

By: Ok
#3  by: fresh   

bump

By: fresh
#4  by: greekvu   

Kappa gets hate this year but you still cannot compare the girls to and the lower sororities....

By: greekvu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.