facebook

pi phi rank

by: confused

As a rising freshman from Texas, I'm confused seeing Pi Phi so solidly ranked last in the VU tiers. All of the schools down here always rank Pi Phi in the top, in fact many of my friends have said they won't rush unless they are sure they'll make Pi Phi. So what's so bad about the Pi Phi's at Villanova?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Different sororities rank different at different colleges. For example, Tri-delta is top here, but at other schools may be in the bottom or middle tier. It depends on who is in it at each school. There are not solid national rankings.

By: lol
#2  by: Gdi   

There is nothing "bad" about the pi phis at nova ... They are a great group of girls and just because they are "ranked" bottom doesn't mean they are a bad sorority. Don't judge the sorority on its ranking. Most of the things said about each are competely false and do not reflect the entire group of girls if any at all

By: Gdi
#3  by: fresh   

i thought they missed their quota?

By: fresh
#4  by: hey   

from what i've seen, they're just as great as the other sororities! they seem to all really like each other, which is more unusual than you'd think. if you just want the name, i think you would get more than that!

By: hey
#5  by: geed    

Pi phis here are plagued by a bad reputation which leads to girls dropping out of recruitment if they are left with pi phi. Just because they miss quota, doesn't mean that they are a bad sorority. Go into recruitment with an open mind and give all sororities your best effort! Thinking that you're above a certain group of people just because of the sorority name isn't very Panhellenic and no one, not even a bottom tier, wants that energy in their chapter

By: geed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.