facebook

to all the incoming freshman

by: catswin2016

I know this summer is an extremely exciting time for you and you can't wait to start your new life as a wildcat, so you've probably taken to the internet to research what your amazing new life is gonna be like, which is great! This website, however, does NOT do justice to the amazing things all the sororities have done.

I know its temping to read about the chapters and look at their tumblr pages to see which you like best, but the reviews written on this website are catty, degrading, and most likely written by frat guys who don't shower as often as they should. I'm in a sorority that by other people's standards would be considered "bottom tier", but I could not be happier. The most important thing is that you keep an open mind and find a niche within the Villanova and Greek life community where you fit in the best. All 9 sororities do absolutely amazing things, all have great sisterhood, and each have their pros and cons. No sorority is perfect, but no sorority is as awful as the reviews on this website suggest.

So I do hope you incoming freshman are excited to come to nova and I do hope you rush in the spring, but please don't use this website to find out information about each chapter. See you in august!

Posted By: catswin2016
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fresh   

great!

By: fresh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.