facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Ohio Wesleyan University - OWU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: observer   

DZ or Kappa, are both the bottom tier. DZ will go off, which will leave kappa the distinction of being the worst sorority on campus.

By: observer
#2  by: Switzerland   

I think it shows a-lot about whatever sorority you are in bashing other sororities.. including Tri-Delta. If you are accusing them of hating on other sororities with-out even knowing, it could even be one of your own sisters. That is extremely rude. As well as if you are a Kappa and are bashing Tri-Delta. We all have our differences in our sororities at OWU. I find it extremely catty and distasteful that you girls would say these things about a sorority on your own campus, when one of your own 40 other sisters could be writing these things, or someone thats not even in a sorority.... I love all of the sororities at OWU, including mine.

By: Switzerland
by: TrueNov 28, 2012 9:59:17 PM

well chosen nickname! I also agree with you. We never know who posts these, so it's not in anyone's best interest to lash out. Instead, we should all be supporting each other, because that is what the greek system here @ OWU is about :)

By: True
#3  by: sis   

Sisterhood is what soroity is all about. Why is there so much hate on this site? Being supportive of each other is important, but it is not about keeping count on who attends what events,or digging up the past. The truth be told, we all know girls who party too much, who are intolerant of differences,who are uncompromising and spoiled.They exist in every soroity! Soroity is about acceptance,and maturity.We learn leadership, value friendships, help out our sisters, support good causes, get along, despite our good-natured rivalry. OWU is not like other schools! We will not be swept up in the negativity.OWU is not ordinary! Our soroities are better than that because we hold ourselves to the highest standards!

By: sis
#4  by: Panhellenic Girl   

We should always keep it positive. How can we rank other sororities as the worst? What qualities imply this ranking? It's not right to associate all the girls in a sorority with it's stereotype. Women are not defined by their affiliation. The true value of greek life is taken away.

By: Panhellenic Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.