facebook

kkg

by: Transfer

Im at a huge university where kappa is the top house of 18 other sorority houses, I loved every aspect of it but could not handle such a large university. I am transferring here next fall and im wondering if I should keep my greek affiliations. At my university, Kappa was big on partying and very laid back, if I transfer here I still want chapter I will enjoy.. What are they like? I know yalls greek life is small so there is not much to go on but I just want to know their rep and what type of girls go kappa.

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: For Life   

You membership is for life, not for 4 years. Why in the hell would you not keep your affiliation. Rather than trolling, affiliate and make friends. And whatever you do, drop "y'all".

By: For Life
#2  by: Because Pat Said So   

I'm a Kappa at OWU. I really hope you keep your affiliation. Our school's Greek life is probably different then what you may be used to at your current school, but you never know how you'll feel unless you wait and see. We really are big on the not four years but for life thing, and we are pretty close. Please wait to decide and get to know us first!

By: Because Pat Said So
#3  by: Because Pat Said So   

I'm a Kappa at OWU. I really hope you keep your affiliation. Our school's Greek life is probably different then what you may be used to at your current school, but you never know how you'll feel unless you wait and see. We really are big on the not four years but for life thing, and we are pretty close. Please wait to decide and get to know us first!

By: Because Pat Said So
#4  by: Panhellenic   

Despite what this site says, we don't use a ranking system at OWU. Each of the sororities has very different personalities. The Kappas are very involved in their own chapter and outside. They have a lot of varying interests and personalities and are very well rounded. The extent of their bad reputation is people don't think that they're welcoming or kind to outsiders. I say you should stay active and see what kappa has to offer you, even if they aren't like your old chapter.

By: Panhellenic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.