facebook

spring recruitment 16

by: UTD

Which sororities are doing spring recruitment? Why do some do this and others don't??

Posted By: UTD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic   

This semester Delta Zeta is the only one participating in Spring Recruitment. The reason is they are the only one below quota. This means they are currently the only sorority on campus that has way less members comparatively and has had a substantial number of girls drop since bids were handed out during Fall Formal recruitment. If you are interested in going Greek I would strongly suggest waiting till the Fall for formal recruitment so that you get a chance to see the other three sororities who are currently more stable.

By: Panhellenic
by: WrongFeb 22, 2016 1:49:50 PM

Actually, Alpha Gamma Delta is also doing spring recruitment as they have done every year as they are consistently below total by spring of each year since I have been on campus. Not a bad thing, but an observation. Delta Zeta is also doing spring recruitment as they were below quota. I would recommend looking into every sorority's pages and deciding for yourself which sorority fits you best rather than trust an internet forum run by people who like to start drama and talk crap about other sororities. Every sorority has great girls and can be a great home. Each suffers from "drama" and "unstable-ness". Tri Delt and Theta all suffer from drama and "bad apples" as well. Same with AGD and DZ. It's just how it is. I know girls from every sorority who are extremely happy with where they're at and they're all beautiful, smart women. Don't listen to negative energy on an anonymous website. It's just sad to me that people are talking crap about any sorority because I think Panhellenic love is what should be celebrated.

By: Wrong
by: GreekApr 4, 2016 4:41:38 AM

AGD has only participated in spring recruitment for the past two years. Take your own medicine and stop making it sound worse than it really is in hopes of starting drama.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.