facebook

rank the fraternities #2

by: UTD

Hey guys now that 2015 is out I'm going to give you my revised rankings.

1. Chi Phi - #1 by default but they're also resting on their laurels. Chi Phi is a great chapter but the other guys are catching up. Still they got the biggest fall class/party.

2. FIJI/Pi Kappa Phi - I put these two at a tie because I feel like FIJI has done a lot to improve this year and Pikapp has kind of stayed the same. They both had solid fall classes and campus involvement. Both of their philanthropy events are on point and parties are great (Pikapp beats FIJI here). The reason Pikapp is still #2 is because to me they rested on their laurels and didn't dislodge Chi Phi for #1.

3. Sigma Alpha Epsilon - SAE moved up two spots this year thanks to a stellar fall class and a lot of partying. This chapter still lacks in philanthropy and really needs to get on that to take it to the next level. They've turned their fortunes around though.

4. Delta Tau Delta - In my opinion Delts have done a lot to improve this year. Their Delta Queen event was another success but their pledge class was pretty small and they still need to party more. They have laid a good foundation, though, and I can see them being top contenders soon.

5. Kappa Sigma - It's not so much that Kappa Sigma did worse this year as the chapters I put below them last year really improved. Their fall pledge class was kind of eh and they're still on sanctions. Still a solid chapter.

Unranked: Phi Delta Theta. Stay tuned they just got here.

Posted By: UTD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nice   

Way more accurate than the personal rankings. Only argument to be made is to switch Pikapp and put Chi Phi with FIJI at #2. Depending on what angle you're coming from Pikapp is better.

By: Nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.