facebook

alpha gamma delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Gamma Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Texas at Dallas - UTD

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: txsae   

RUSH ALPHA GAMMA DELTA. you wont regret it.

By: txsae
#2  by: Carol   

I love rushing for AGD and I love AGD. Hands down best sorority at UTD!

By: Carol
#3  by: hsm   

Can anyone give me advice about Fall recruitment and what its like?

By: hsm
#4  by: beentheredonethat   

Fall recruitment can be a little overwhelming but it's absolutely worth it. You'll meet some really great people, regardless of who/if you join one of the organizations. Just keep an open mind and base your decision on which chapter you think has values that match yours. Don't join one just because one of your friends did, because not all members are alike. Be yourself at your best. Be honest but kind, and straightforward about your goals and what you want to get out of greek life. Pi Chi's (recruitment counselors) and plenty of others are there to help you through the process and help you find a group that will help you grow the most.

ps: I'm only posting on this thread to answer the question, but I think it's kinda dumb to say that one chapter is the best or that everyone should try to get into one in particular, because frankly, they all have their priorities and none are a perfect fit for all. Meet the people in the chapters, be genuine with them, and join something that will make you grow and better yourself without sacrificing your individuality. Good luck with recruitment! :)

By: beentheredonethat
#5  by: GDIanddamnproudofit   

Don't rush CPC. It will be one of the worst decisions you will ever make in your life.

And if you do have prefs, go for all 3. Chances are the one you pick you won't get.

By: GDIanddamnproudofit

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.