facebook

sororities explained

by: No Tier

Delta Delta Delta: This is probably the most improved sorority and that is meant as a compliment. Tri Delta used to be kind of a joke but their past two years of pledge classes have done them wonders. However they still somewhat carry the stigma of the "anti-social" sorority. Their sisterhood is also terse as they still haven't really found an identity like the past two mentioned so they get a mixture of personalities in each PC.

Fraternity Relations: Ksig, FIJI, some Chi Phi and Pikapp

Delta Zeta: They're the new girls on campus so it's hard to really define them. They have, however, had a very strong start on campus. That may change once their advisors leave and more founding mother's graduate, or it may not. Only time will tell. This is the first year they will go through normal fall recruitment so it will be interesting to see.

Fraternity Relations: Chi Phi, Pikapp, some Delt

In the end you can't go wrong with any of them, but this was my attempt to explain some of their personalities and reputations. You will probably change your mind four or five times during recruitment and that's ok! Ultimately you will join who you like.

Posted By: No Tier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tygarett2750   

Yea Delta Zeta for sure has some advisors step down. I don't see them now as the hot pretty class that they were last year. Sad because I thought they were consistent but they could have been great this year but looks like other sororities have been better.

By: Tygarett2750
by: WhooshFeb 4, 2016 2:37:48 PM

Yeah having their advisors leave along with the whole drama with their nationals kicking out their old president Dona and that Lindsey girl put their leadership in unstable hands. Sad because they were doing well and now they just seem to be taking the bottom of the barrel.

By: Whoosh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.