facebook

rank the fraternities

by: UTD

1. Chi Phi - lots of guys, decent Philanthropy, great theme party, best all around Fraternity.
2. Pi Kappa Phi - They party a lot, but have backed off on other stuff. Used to have a great philanthropy, solid brotherhood, smaller chapter. Could challenge Chi Phi if they were larger. Has the best social standing of all of the frats.
3. FIJI - Stereotypical middle of the pack Frat. They do everything, but their social standing needs work (not as many parties) and they're also smaller. Good brotherhood and up and coming. Definite improvement recently.
4. Kappa Sigma - Used to be at the bottom, but they got off social probation and had a huge pledge class even if a lot of them were cut. Great Philanthropy. Parties a lot but still kind of irrelevant on a large scale. Also needs to work on social standing. They are also improving.
5. Delta Tau Delta - Great Philanthropy but lacking in everything else. They don't party much, have poor social standing (even sorority girls make fun of them), and they try REALLY hard.
6. Sigma Alpha Epsilon - Chapter got destroyed last year, but even before then they were only good for partying. Going to have to reevaluate their mission statement if they want to be good again on campus. Wouldn't be surprised if they get shut down for a lack of recruits.

Posted By: UTD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon   

This was actually the best ranking i've seen, and it was very unbiased. Kudos.

By: anon
#2  by: chip   

Pretty good ratings, but I would have FIJI and Chi Phi lower. FIJI parties are a joke and Chi Phi is top tier, but not number one.

By: chip
#3  by: Nice   

Finally an accurate ranking of UTD fraternities!

By: Nice
#4  by: UTD   

I rated them on more than just partying which should never be the be all end all of a frat. How good or bad a frat's party is is also pretty subjective. I also rated them on recruitment, brotherhood/retention, and service to the community. Chi Phi does all of that the rest lack one or more, To me FIJI does those better but by all means do your own ranking.

By: UTD
#5  by: ODH brothers   

glad to see that the Pi Kapp colony I helped initiate a few years ago is going strong as a chapter now.

By: ODH brothers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.