facebook

honestly

by: Spring

Do any of the sororities do spring rush? Specifically tri delta!

Posted By: Spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go ask   

get of greekrank and go ask. you can start with the greek life office. if a sorority is above campus total, then they will not be doing spring rush. don't set your heart on one particular sorority. do some research, meet current members, and then decide what is best for you and not what others say. delta zeta may be doing spring recruitment as they are still new. all four are good nationally. good luck.

By: go ask
#2  by: rush   

i would email the recruitment chair
i found this utdallas.tridelta.org/letter-from-the-recruitment-chairelta. org/letter-from-the-recruitment-chair
good luck!

By: rush
#3  by: rush   

sorry, it pasted funny. hopefully this works
utdallas.tridelta.org

By: rush
#4  by: honest   

They probably are since they always have girls drop their house by spring and are below quota by the time spring comes around

By: honest
#5  by: Straight Answer   

Tri Delta will not do Spring Rush in 2015. Tri Delta had a large pledge class in Fall of 2014 with few to no drops.

By: Straight Answer
by: TruthFeb 23, 2015 8:41:32 PM

With no drops? That's funny because I know of 5 Girls personally that dropped first semester

By: Truth
by: try againMar 12, 2015 5:01:39 PM

just because 5 dropped does not mean they are below total. only chapters below total can take new members in the spring.

for example: utd total is 60. tri delta has say 75 members at end of fall. 5 dropped so now they are at 70. they are above total of 60 so they cannot take new members.

By: try again
#6  by: quota   

what is quota at utd?

By: quota

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.