facebook

POLL: Save a horse ride a Chi Phi; But which one?

by: Journalist

Posted By: Journalist
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Enlike    

My rankings:
Garry: he’s tall, white, handsome, and hot. He’s just basic though not rlly too much to him.
Yetti: we’ve all heard the rumors but those eyes and abs at deltaslopes had me creaming
Cris: he’s like a hunter who looks for his next girl. He’s rissed me up before and we’ve made out I’ll admit it
Jesus: he’s just so nice and tall great combo and great person all around.

By: Enlike
by: WtfNov 20, 2023 9:58:54 AM

Wth is wrong with you.. cringe

By: Wtf
by: ANov 20, 2023 1:21:00 PM

I don’t see what you see in yetti.. he’s a narcissistic fratlord that’s only popular with dudes

By: A
by: bruh Nov 20, 2023 1:39:19 PM

Jesus is not as nice and innocent as he seems. You could literally throw a coin into a room full of sorority girls and it will hit someone he’s hooked up with, just saying…

By: bruh
by: BoardNov 22, 2023 7:25:40 AM

Roy Diaques on my save a horse list

By: Board
#2  by: papi   

spencer in the leather jacket really gets me so hot. he reminds me of john travolta :p

By: papi
#3  by: Grace   

That Daniel guy was always super sweet and nice. Had a great smile and was so easy to talk to along with great hair! Hmmm I wonder what happened to him... I don't see him around that much any more.

By: Grace
#4  by: Daddyfrat   

Yetti gives Jacob Elordi energy

By: Daddyfrat
#5  by: papiii   

I want to have a 3some with Gary and Jesus so bad.. take me to Paris pleaseeeeee 😍

By: papiii
#6  by: :D   

Sebastian, best abs in all of chi phi, floppy hair and a great smile. Bro knows how to shake ass.

By: :D
#7  by: Sally   

I used to be friends with yetti from tech and be warned he is a narcissist. When he was ATO pcp he ruled his pc with an iron fist to the point where they had to dropped him from the rumors circulating TIFC. Just warning y’all from my personal opinion he’s bad very bad news.

By: Sally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.