I heard they were coming on. Any news?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: utdgreekspeak   

Yes, Fall 2014.

By: utdgreekspeak
#2  by: hoping   

I'm hoping to join them. Will they have regular rush?

By: hoping
by: Shay88Jun 5, 2014 4:02:23 PM

No, they will not be taking part of recruitment they will be having interviews after regular recruitment is over for potential members check out their Facebook page for more info. Also, listed on either the Facebook page or UTD panhellnic page is the email address for the alumni advisor she'll put your name on the list of interested girls. I'm looking forward to joining to maybe we'll be future sisters

By: Shay88
#3  by: How can I join?   

I really want to join Delta Zeta. Does anyone know if they will be doing their own recruitment or having regular recruitment? Any information would be helpful.

By: How can I join?
by: Shay88Jun 5, 2014 4:04:04 PM

Check out their Facebook page for info.

by: Shay88Jun 5, 2014 4:06:14 PM

You'll find the info you need on their Facebook page or UTD panhellnic recruitment page. The will be having interview s for interested girls to pick members after Fall rush is over.

#4  by: Awesome   

They should be doing regular recruitment with the other CPC sororities in Fall of 2014.

By: Awesome
#5  by: CPC   

They will be coming on this fall following formal recruitment. As soon as formal finishes they will start recruiting! Good luck ladies!

By: CPC
#6  by: Yay   

Can't wait to see them recruit. I'm so happy we're getting another CPC sorority on campus!

By: Yay
#7  by: Shay88   

You can find the info on their Facebook page or UTD panhellnic recruitment page. They will be having interviews for interested girls to pick members after Fall rush is over.

#8  by: Shay88   

You can find the info on their Facebook page or UTD panhellnic recruitment page. They will be having interviews for interested girls to pick members after Fall rush is over.

#9  by: Shay88   

Wow my post was posted multiple times by accident

#10  by: Excited   

I hear that Delta Zeta will not participate in normal rush since they don't have members yet and that Delta Zeta will be looking to recruit girls in all class specifications (freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior), so everyone will need to sign up and interview.

By: Excited
by: Panhell LoveAug 14, 2014 11:20:20 AM

I'm excited for them too. Welcome to UTD Delta Zeta. We are glad your here.

By: Panhell Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.