facebook

9/11 awareness

by: DrDisrespect

Yes it’s ya (they/it) here today to say to strats that y’all didn’t post anything about “9/11”... but y’all care so much about equality and social justice! I as a Apache helicopter find it so funny that strats try so hard to be social justice influencers but don’t know how they are in a free country! Aiming for 20ish dislikes to all the feelings I hurt! Or even better... the post gets deleted cuz y’all feeling got hurt by an Apache helicopter! Cheers SJW y’all changing the world fr!

Posted By: DrDisrespect
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol ok   

you're weird bro. maybe get a life and stop being a nationalist cuck.

By: lol ok
by: @Lol okSep 12, 2020 11:59:12 PM

Ain’t proud to be American? U know where the exit is but won’t leave cuz other countries wouldn’t let y’all get away with y’all SJW bs! Also I ain’t weird I’m just calling ppl out like y’all calling ppl out for not posting about “social justice” issues. I respect those who died but you just care about your opinion being the right opinion and feeling comfortable.

By: @Lol ok
by: HaSep 13, 2020 2:45:53 PM

The whole sorority isn’t responsible for those posts. So you are just insulting the 4 girls who run those accounts. One for each group. Extremely responsible of you. 🙄

By: Ha
by: @HaSep 14, 2020 12:03:37 AM

I’m pretty sure that one person represents the sorority. If she posts something it reflects on the strat not just the person. If you don’t know how the system work don’t comment you geed. Basic Greek knowledge GDI.

By: @Ha
#2  by: lol ok   

you're weird bro. maybe get a life and stop being a nationalist cuck.

By: lol ok
by: GeedSep 13, 2020 10:58:16 AM

Naw dude aint weird haha you weird for being in greek life but act like you in a school club!

By: Geed
#3  by: Srat    

I'm in one of the sororities and 100% think we should have posted and remembered 9/11.

By: Srat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.