facebook

I am an alum of UTD and one of the 4 sororities...

by: UTDALUM

And all I have to say is that each of these sororities has something to offer and you WILL find your people. Go with your heart (not your head or now what’s the “popular” choice). Being in the hottest house or at the coolest parties stops mattering and those things fade and change. But, the friendships and memories you make won’t.

At a school as small as UTD, reputation changes so fast and to be honest, it doesn’t even really matter. When I was going through rush, DZ didn’t even exist yet and TriDelt was the least desired house. Again, things change. So, go with which house you felt you’d find a genuine home with best. That’s the only way you’ll truly ensure four years and a lifetime of sisterhood.

Posted By: UTDALUM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Busy   

Don't you have the real world to conquer? Why you commenting on greek rank when you gone gone... don't you have anything else better to do? It is UTD greek life no one takes it seriously LOL it is a joke so move along alumni

By: Busy
by: .Sep 7, 2020 9:51:24 AM

She can conquer the world and post at the same time. Multitasking is amazing

By: .
by: UTDALUMSep 7, 2020 10:01:14 PM

LOL I’m conquering the real world. I got a job offer making 150K in SF after graduation and it was the connections that I made in my sorority that led me there. Just on here because my little sister is currently going through recruitment at UTD. I told her go with her heart and not my chapter, if that’s what she wanted. What I’m saying is that the real world is bigger than the UTD bubble and picking your home for four years based on superficial things is not smart. Go with the one that matches w/ your goals and values!

By: UTDALUM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.